KuruckiGunz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KuruckiGunz

KuruckiGunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KuruckiGunZ, the new GunZ private server. Server will be up in less than a month.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» spam to 1000
by Hikariangel Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 pm

» jaydom1 for gamemaster
by 0wn4g3 M4l3 Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 pm

» Roger`s Application
by Luizfe Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:37 pm

» Roger
by Roger Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:59 pm

» Hikariangel (:
by Hikariangel Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:20 am

2 posters

Mike- Game Master Application.

Mike
    KuruckiGunZ Head GameMaster
    KuruckiGunZ Head GameMaster

Mike- Game Master Application. Empty Mike- Game Master Application.

Post by Mike Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Name: Michael Chen ( or preferably Mike

Time Zone:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

MSN: mike.chen@live.ca

Applying For: Game Master

Account name: mikepwns

Character name: Mike

Previous experience: Co owner and owner of maplestory servers, runescape servers, Luna online servers. I played gunz for many years, I have administered one private server gunz before.

Playing Time: I live in toronto and currently partly in school(highschool) im available to be on at 5o clock to 12pm (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) everyday except for friday and sunday as i have fellowship and church to take care of.

Joined GunZ: I started playing gunz about 4 years ago with international gunz, Then i went to ijji, then i went to private servers.

Joined KuruckiGunZ: I joined kuruckiGunz Just about 10minutes ago from this post:p.

What I can do for the server: I can help out with website html problems, im an intermediate with websites. Ive hosted maplestory servers and co owned and owned one myself, I know how to run abit of c++. but not so great at it. I know how to speak fluent english and can keep people undercontrol.

Why I should be hired: I am not super pro at playing gunz, Im lets say, above average in playing gunz:p. Im love to help, i love to watch people play and also love to play the game myself. I am a good leader, as in thats why i lead the fellowship of 20-30 people in my church ( Eastern Chinese Baptist church ) I watch out for hackers and abusers. Im not super great with admin commands but thats what google is for:D. Learning is really easy for me. Im online about 85% of my time.

Languages spoken: I speak fluent english as i said earlier. I can speak somewhat cantonese and somewhat french.

Anything else: I live in Canada toronto. Currently in high school ( grade 11 going to grade 12). Im responsible and can differentiate whats right and whats wrong. I am a trustful person and when I say i will do something I will do it. My promises are never broken. I just want to become apart of this community or any community and help. I would love to helpout with anything that i can, and will do my best to bring this server to Number 1.
    Thank you for reading my resume. I hope you will consider hiring me as a Game Master- *crosses fingers Wish me and this community the best*
    Luizfe
    Luizfe
    KuruckiGunZ Owner
    KuruckiGunZ Owner

Mike- Game Master Application. Empty Re: Mike- Game Master Application.

Post by Luizfe Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 pm

LOL, you have one day already, and

Accepted

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:36 pm